[LINK] Censorship Issues..

Bob Bain bobb@soxkat.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:19:28 +1100

Anne,

>bob you probably know that MANY of the linkers are privacy advocates. i was
>on privacy cttees in the uk in the '70s & on justice kirby's first
>reference, one of 4 'australian' experts. i was chairman of acs nsw when the
>australia card was mooted & led many events to get it stopped until we had
>appropriate laws.

 So ?   That's history.

What are your views on voyeur related material openly on sale in New
South Wales ?  Is the privacy of individuals being compromised ? How
about voyeur related mailing lists or voyeur related web sites ?

>i just hate your posts!!
>peace & love

 You can't legitimately mix hate and love in this manner.

 The points are legitimate ones and should be openly aired.

 The fact they continue to be unresolved or discussed intelligently is
a matter of concern.

Bob Bain
Sydney Australia
bobb@soxkat.com