[LINK] Censorship Issues..

Russell Ashdown russell@ashdown.net.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:26:38 +1000

I find that Bob Bain's anti(pro)-censorship posts to be dubious and
convoluted.  At times I find the arguments perplexing and difficult to
follow.

While I would prefer him to drop his crusade, I will as a matter of
principal support Bob Bain and his right to discuss his issues on
Link.  But I reserve the right not to open and read his posts.

Russell Ashdown

Re: [LINK] Censorship Issues..