[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd@austarmetro.com.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:50:03 +1100

Bob Bain wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:48:51 +1100, brd wrote:
>
> >It seems that John Howard believes he knows best and that we should
> > trust him.
>
>   Could we come back to appropriate topics related to the Internet,
> censorship and privacy which are meant to be core issues related to
> Link.
>
>  War and John Howard are not appropriate subject matter.

Traditionally, the only person who decides what is on/off topic on this
list is Tony Barry. If Tony tells me to stop, I stop. No questions.

--
With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all

Regards
brd

Bernard Robertson-Dunn
Canberra Australia