[LINK] Censorship Issues..

Bob Bain bobb@soxkat.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:54:03 +1100

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:26:38 +1000, Russell Ashdown wrote:

>I find that Bob Bain's anti(pro)-censorship posts to be dubious and
>convoluted.  At times I find the arguments perplexing and difficult to
>follow.

 Yes.  Censorship issues are emotive ones rather than logical,
especially if they involve sexually related material.  Yes the issues
are complex and convulated and arguments are often perplexing, and
being emotive rather than logical are like any emotive issue difficult
to follow. However that is not a reason to drop them.

>While I would prefer him to drop his crusade, I will as a matter of
>principal support Bob Bain and his right to discuss his issues on
>Link.  But I reserve the right not to open and read his posts.

 I only open a small percentage of posts to any mailing list.  There
is no obligation for anyone to open or read anything I may write.

 If people do open and read however I would prefer meaningful

 I apologise for being controversial.

 May the force be with you...

Bob Bain
Sydney Australia