[LINK] Censorship Issues..

Howard Lowndes lannet@lannet.com.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:01:14 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Russell Ashdown wrote:

> I find that Bob Bain's anti(pro)-censorship posts to be dubious and
> convoluted.  At times I find the arguments perplexing and difficult to
> follow.
>
> While I would prefer him to drop his crusade, I will as a matter of
> principal support Bob Bain and his right to discuss his issues on
> Link.  But I reserve the right not to open and read his posts.

I agree.  If the subject is on topic (and I believe this subject,
censorship, is so) then I believe a subscriber has the right to post to
that topic.  Other subscribers have the right not to read a post or follow
a topic.  We still live in a land where we have personal choice (well,
this week maybe).