[LINK] Censorship, protest marches, OT & this list

Bob Bain bobb@soxkat.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:05:38 +1100

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:57:33 +1100 (EST), Howard Lowndes wrote:

>Sorry, no physical distress felt at all; no smoke alarms activated; just a
>sadness that attractive young females feel that they have the need to
>pollute themselves and others around them; have you ever tried kissing an
>ashtray?

 Are you opposed to cigarette advertising ?  Given your stance on
smoking I'd take an educated guess that you would be.

 I have no problems with smoking at all (if indulged in in
moderation).  Surely children's minds would be polluted by material
such as this.

 I have never tried kissing an ash tray.  I am by nature a non sexual
being and while I don't object to irrational meeting of lips or
genitalia have never felt the urge (or interest) to indulge in such
activity.

>BTW, where was the adult content?  All I saw were links to some videos
>which might or might not have been adult content, but not being
>interested, and not running Windows Media Player, I didn't bother pursuing
>them.

 Some of it was arguably "hard core" with cigarette burns applied to
male genitalia...

Bob Bain
Sydney Australia
bobb@soxkat.com