[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:20:28 +1000

Well ... here's something related to the Internet and privacy, AND to
anti-war demonstrations:

>Central London webcams go dark for anti-war demo
>By John Lettice
>Conspiracy theories, anyone? Yesterday at least a
>million people took to London's streets to mount the
>UK's biggest ever anti-war protest. And yesterday,
>webcams along the marchers' route were down "for
>operational reasons."

Richard Chirgwin
PS, Bob, while the Walk against War may be regarded as off-topic (clearly
IDd in the subject line, BTW), this list is about vastly more than the three
topics you mention. So no offence, but I'll happily ride with Bernard and
say "L'etat, c'est moderator" ...