[LINK] Canberra Open Garden Scheme

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd@austarmetro.com.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:48:33 +1100

For Canberra based Linkers:
(FYI, I have been updating our website on a weekly basis)

	Bernard and Lyndsey's Open Garden Scheme

Bernard and Lyndsey Robertson-Dunn wish to share the beauty of their post
bushfire garden.

Family, friends , neighbours and volunteers have helped us clear up and get
this far. Come and see where we are starting from. A miracle of restoration
is about to happen. We have plans for trees, bushes, flowers, lawn, water
features, fences and an interesting and relaxing theme.

We are inviting everyone we know, and anyone else we can think of, to drop
in and say hello. Bring something to drink if you want to stay and chat.
Nibbles will be provided. Don't wear your best shoes.

Where: 22 Percy Crescent, Chapman ACT 2611
When: Sunday 23 February, 2:00pm to about 5:00pm
Contact details
Phone 02 6288 8923
0411 157 113
brd@austarmetro.com.au
See our website for the story. http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~brd/

--
Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade
-- Rudyard Kipling

Regards
brd

Bernard Robertson-Dunn