[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Chris Maltby chris@sw.oz.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:12:56 +1100

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 04:24:58PM +1100, Grant Bayley wrote:
> Well that's sort of my point.  No, I don't believe opinion polls.

Well, then, that would sort of explain the rest of your diatribe.
Mr Howard, howver, has shown a great deal of regard of opinion
polls up till now...

As for the question of standing for election, you may not have
noticed that the Greens (and Democrats) have been standing for
these kinds of platforms for a long time. It's not just a few
reds-under-the-bed Grant; unless you mean that the One Nation
"phenomemon" was just a few half-crazed red-neck gun nuts...

[We're really off topic now]