[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Grant Bayley gbayley@ausmac.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:17:55 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Damien Miller wrote:

> > Which numbers are we talking about exactly?  The ones that will go along
> > if the UN authorises it?  Or the ones that don't want it at all?  They're
> > two separate groups, are they not?
>  >
> > It would seem convenient and expedient for your side to blur the lines
> > between the two, to my way of thinking.
>
> It was very clear from the above that I was referring to both. Please
> reread what I wrote and stop attempting to twist people's words to suit
> your particular world-view.
>
> > Which of these two groups are you in, Damien?
>
> I don't think that this is relevant to this discussion, but I am
> somewhere between "OK if the UN says it is" and "no war."

Well, I'll end my participation in this thread by pointing at Mark Hughes'
post yesterday.  It sums up my displeasure at hearing 400,000 slightly
different versions of the one inarticulate statement.

Grant