[LINK] Messages to be monitored before going to schools

James Pearce james.pearce@zdnet.com.au
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:03:17 +1100

Well, it depends on who you talk to. I don't know about the original plan,
but I know the Teachers Federation wants the trial (of e-mail monitoring) to
remain in place for a full school year (2003) to test it, while the
department apparently wants to roll it out as soon as the e-mail system is
ready. Ie, they don't seem to consider it a trial, as such...

James