[LINK] Internet Propoganda ... More Food for Thought / "How Do You Feel About This?"

Adam Todd adam@todd.inoz.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:45:24 +1100

I received this with a pile of "Fowards" at the top.  Thought I might toss
it in for discussion because it includes Internet, Communications,
Religion, Censorship and just about everything else all rolled into one
suggestion - that "we" turned our backs on God.

There are some interesting thoughts within this writing, however, whatever
your religious belief is, I'm not arguing the religion side.  Be there a
God or not, everything described here is of human free will and some of it
does make a little sense.  Anyone else got some enlightening things to say?

What about how to change the direction being followed, into something more
beneficial, without loosing all the benefits of our current way of
life?  Is that possible?  Or do we archive today and start anew?