[LINK] Apparently useless Mac Software

Antony Barry tony@tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:01:44 +1100

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 03:31 PM, Chirgwin, Richard wrote:

> Tony - if you add "and he's a triple gold medallist in croquet" or some
> such, I will have to violate the fifth commandment (?I think?), merely
> so
> the rest of us can maintain our delusions of adequacy!

He has no interest in sport. He is also hopeless at chess much to my
annoyance. He is quite musical however and had to toss up between a
musical and computing career. He toured Japan with the Wind Ensemble of
the Canberra Youth Orchestra when he was ~15 playing bassoon.

Tony

phone : +61 2 6241 7659 | mailto:me@Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: +61 4 1242 0397 | http://tony-barry.emu.id.au