[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

David Keegel djk@cyber.com.au
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:30:17 +1100 (EST)

I'll keep this short, since we're off topic.

Mark Hughes wrote:

] According to the opinion polls, a helluva lot of Australian's think removing
] the security threat posed by Iraq is OK if the UN supports it, but not OK if
] the UN doesn't.

] For me, ignoring what 'leaders' say, and instead making decisions based on
] principles makes it real easy for me to arrive at a position:

I propose another principle:
 * countries shouldn't invade other countries without authorisation
   under international law.

A good example of such authorisation would be a UN Security Council
resolution.

 David Keegel <djk@cybersource.com.au>  http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
 Cybersource P/L: Linux/Unix Systems Administration Consulting/Contracting