[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Jan Whitaker jwhit@melbpc.org.au
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:11:38 +1100

At 10:05 AM 18/02/03 +1100, Grant Bayley wrote:
> > Is that figure more or less credible than the 4-5 conservative talk-back
> > callers that Howard normally considers the 'main stream'?
>
>I'm happy to go either way - the average of the figures I heard was about
>400,000.  Take 500,000 if it suits your purposes - I do recall hearing
>that figure quoted somewhere, perhaps by the organisers themselves.

Nope, you added the zeros. I literally meant the 4-5 individuals who call
in to John Laws or whoever's conservative talk back program when the PM is on.

Jan

JLWhitaker Associates
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit@melbpc.org.au  --  http://member.melbpc.org.au/~jwhit/whitentr.htm