[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney -

Jan Whitaker jwhit@melbpc.org.au
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:41:30 +1100

At 12:53 PM 19/02/03 +1100, Mark Hughes wrote:

>Unfortunately the UN is a bunch of politicians who make decisions based on
>politics, rather than on principles.  If it worked on principles, it would
>have no problems being proactive along the lines of:

Unfortunately, that is the way of any government.  We've called it
selective application of the law. Note the various laws on the books that
will not be enforced by the police.

The concept that the UN makes decisions based on politics is totally
understandable.  Who do you think are the members?  General citizens with
common sense?

Jan

JLWhitaker Associates
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia