[LINK] FC: Recording industry wants to scan .au university computers (fwd)

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:58:19 +1000

Glen - IIRC, the precedent already exists. Once upon a time, there was a
digital cassette tape format ... and I'm durn sure the EMIs of the world
screwed a levy out of the manufacturers. How many people ended up buying
digital casette players?

RC