[LINK] Any UK linkers help with this?

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:41:46 +1000

Linkers,

Over the last few days, one of the "hot" stories on the Internet has been
this research:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/TechReports/UCAM-CL-TR-560.pdf

Now, I'm nowhere good enough to fault the reasoning or the mathematics.

But I'm interested in one of the reasons it's become such a hot topic -
which is that Citibank and Diners' apparently want to put a gag on the
research:
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2130897,00.html?rtag=zdnetukhompage

(More links at: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/mkb23/)

Fair enough, that's good enough to make a news story. However, I like
independent verification of anything I can possibly get ... and here's my
problem. The UK courts don't seem to keep a history of their court lists -
the website:
www.courtservice.gov.uk
...only lets visitors view the current court lists, not an archive.

Where would I look for UK court lists over the last week or so? Does anyone
know?

Richard Chirgwin