[LINK] Where did they get it?

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:07:55 +1000

A great idea for Google's next feature: homophone search, to resolve the
confusion between "luvgate" and "lovegate"! In return, I note that because
of Auntie's spelling error, Google can't find Lovegate on abc.net.au...

Not much of a virus by the way: just another user IQ test with backdoor and
keylogger.

However, I note one startling characteristic: Lovegate.C includes an SMTP
engine.

If it finds an unsecured account on the target machine - like guest or
administrator - it sends the info back to its source. However, instead of
trying to use something like Outlook to "phone home", its SMTP engine
launches the session directly. Is this a new "feature"?

RC