OFFTOPIC - Re: the rich and corporate parasites Re: [LINK] Why so many of us think we're overtaxed

David Lochrin dlochrin@dot.net.au
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:21:38 +1100

At 16:47 25-02-2003 +1100, Viveka wrote:

>>http://www.ncpa.org/pi/internat/pd062601c.html
>
>All I see at that link is a string of assertions, implying causality
>without evidence. Facts alone don't make an argument - there must be
>logic as well.
>
>Incidentally, the NCPA also say that global warming is science fiction:
>http://www.ncpa.org/edo/sb/2003/sb012203.html
>
>[...]

   From the NCPA's information page:

"The NCPA's goal is to develop and promote private alternatives to government
regulation and control, solving problems by relying on the strength of the
competitive, entrepreneurial private sector.  Topics include reforms in
health care, taxes, Social Security, welfare, criminal justice, education
and environmental regulation."

   Need I say more.....

David Lochrin

David Lochrin