[LINK] what is on and off topic for Link?

David Goldstein wavey_one@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:17:44 +1100 (EST)

Linkers

Why is I get chastised months ago for posting something vaguely
relating to the list, but definitely not entirely off-topic, but
others are allowed to freely post on topics such as anti-war
marches, rich and corporate parasites (although I've not looked
at it since in the subject the original poster thoughtfully
noted it was 'off topic') and various other topics which have
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Link and its aims?

It's a funny old world, or could there be other reasons...

David

- Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.