[LINK] what is on and off topic for Link?

Adam Todd adam@todd.inoz.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:32:45 +1100

>lurkers.  Is Stewart Fist still around?  I was also wondering about

Maybe I should call in on him next time I visit my parents, he lives around
the corner.  He still lives right?

>Grant Bayley and noted that he is still around. :-)

Yes, pokes his head in at very strange times.  But has a narrow range of
topics he shares with diligence and it's good to see these various people
focused on their issues.

>ObLink: What is the background to Professor Klerphel who seems to create
>great mirth here at the mention of his name?  :-)

He doesn't post enough to be honest.  I reckon we need the monthly Klerphel
[speech|report|thesis|submission]