[LINK] what is on and off topic for Link?

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:03:27 +1000

Ash,

Professor Klerphel seems never to have subbed to Link, although his
discoveries are regularly reported to the list.

Since he emerged in January 2000, just before the dot-bomb, I presume him to
be an immensely rich scientist (spot the oxymoron) who made a squillion on
something like K-Grind, then bailed out before the crash to devote himself
to self-funded research. (A good thing too, his stuff is far outside the
sort of research fed.gov.au is prepared to fund. Wot, no sheep?)

RC