[LINK] what is on and off topic for Link?

Antony Barry tony@tony-barry.emu.id.au
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:49:20 +1100

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 10:17 PM, David Goldstein wrote:

> Why is I get chastised months ago for posting something vaguely
> relating to the list, but definitely not entirely off-topic, but
> others are allowed to freely post on topics such as anti-war
> marches, rich and corporate parasites (although I've not looked
> at it since in the subject the original poster thoughtfully
> noted it was 'off topic') and various other topics which have
> ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Link and its aims?

David is correct, There has been a great deal of off topic material
although enthusiasm for them means they are had to rein in.

Can we let those threads die or do you want to change the scope of the
list?

Tony

phone : +61 2 6241 7659 | mailto:me@Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: +61 4 1242 0397 | http://tony-barry.emu.id.au