[LINK] Missile Defence

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:22:46 +1000

Howard asks:
> BTW, what happened to Jindalee?

Seems to still exist, but with less noise about it these days. The last time
DSTO got excited about it was a couple of years ago ... perhaps it's good
news that Jindallee doesn't get media attention since most of it was
less-than-favourable.

Found some references on the DSTO site, but Jindalee is no longer "news".

RC

<http://www.lannetlinux.com>