[LINK] Academics branded 'anti-US over FTA research'

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Tue Aug 1 15:43:54 AEST 2006

Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:43:52 +1000
>Chubb's piece expressly referred to both the FTA analysis
>(presumably Matt Rimmer's, or mine, or both, or maybe another that
>I'm not aware of) and ...

Matt's drawn my attention to Phillipa Dee's economic analysis, which
I wasn't previously aware of, and which apparently has drawn some
flak from pro-US/anti-Australian commentators:
http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/freetrade_ctte/rel_links/index.htm

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong