[LINK] What's a reasonable level of code-checking?

David Lochrin dlochrin at d2.net.au
Sat Aug 19 10:37:52 AEST 2006

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:22, Craig Sanders wrote:
> As Schneier says, security is a process, not a product.  there is no magic black box that provides "security" - it requires understanding and direct involvement by the user.

   Something else which would help is the Volkswagen approach to product development - a program of properly engineered improvements over many years to the basic design.

   Instead, every few years the market gorilla promises a wonderful new customer "experience" bestowing happiness at last and peace in our time.

David