[LINK] unlawful interception of internet traffic?

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Fri Dec 8 10:59:06 AEDT 2006

At 09:45 AM 8/12/2006, Craig Sanders wrote:
>On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 09:22:13AM +1100, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
> > Craig Sanders wrote:
> > >they've diverted the traffic by providing a false address.
> >
> > I might be barking up the wrong tree.
> >
> > But this could be the problem.
> >
> > I found, quite by accident, that my old ISP hadn't updated their DNS
> > and so, their customers couldn't send me emails. A friend said emails
> > to me kept bouncing. 12 months after I had switched. She was puzzled
> > as she said it was the same mail address she used previously and the
> > same one everyone else was using. She could see my website ok.
>
>no, this is not what is happening.

My God.  THis is so wasteful of everyones time and effort.

Here is a (l)user who is inside a network environment claiming that
something is happening in the outside environment but providing nothing for
anyone with any technical expertise on an external network to verify any of
the claims.

This is PURE defamation and total arrogance.

Craig stop wasting peoples times with hypothetical "my network is broken"
threads and replies unless you are prepared to publish the domain name that
is apparently broken, the IP addresses of your name servers, the ip
addresses of the alleged intercepting name servers and any other details
that us Linkers with more knowledge and experience than you can actually do
some tests OUTSIDE your toy network with so much interception and filter
crap on it I'm not surprised you can't connect to the rest of the world.

Craig, Put up or SHUT THE * UP.

I'm not even going to comment on "I've been a Sys Admin in the ISP industry
since the 1990's" my god, the number of ISP admins that are unemployed or
out of business from that era is no surprise.