Accessibility and Re: [LINK] Smart Card Submissions Online

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Fri Sep 1 09:32:31 AEST 2006

There are probably two issues here...

A PDF file containing an image of a document is problematic for
everyone, particularly those wishing to comment/quote from  the document.

Bring on HTML...but there is still a risk that it will then just link to
a JPG or GIF file....I am yet to conclude whether this is deliberate
perversion or ignorance.