[LINK] A consumer's experience ... Was: Phone line down

rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sat Apr 7 17:32:26 AEST 2007

That accords with my experience, Jan. More specifically, the "real
Telstra" techs are efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. And their life
is a misery of ambulance chasing, because they spend way too much time
undoing the work of incompetent contractors ... last week, the latest
contractor outrage resulted in a three-day outage for 600 customers of
the Petersham exchange (including me).

RC