[LINK] Microsoft's Flash

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Aug 3 22:47:09 AEST 2007

At 08:13 AM 3/08/2007, Marghanita writes:

Regarding Microsoft's  <http://silverlight.net/>  Howard writes:

>> ...more vulnerable crap that runs on the browser and infects the PC.

After the recent announcement of Silverlight by Microsoft at their Mix
event in Vegas, Miguel de Icaza galvanised his team of developers in the
Mono group at Novell to create a Linux implementation, called 'Moonlight'.
They achieved this in 21 Days. <http://developer.novell.com/opensource/>

<http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/06/25/1427225>

> User agents should support Ogg Theora video and Ogg Vorbis audio,
> as well as the Ogg container format. [THEORA] [VORBIS] [OGG]
> <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/>
>
>  My stuff on Linux OGG/Theora/Video Formats is at
> <www.ramin.com.au/linux/acs-os-sig.html>
> <www.ramin.com.au/linux/slug-bootcamp-19may2007-videoeditors.shtml>

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley