[LINK] digital TV conversion - psychology of the consumer

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Fri Aug 10 11:58:29 AEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 11:23:26AM +1000, Howard Lowndes wrote:
>> Sports fans do subscribe to Foxtel cable.
>
> Well, we did nearly lose the cricket of free to air, and as  for the
> golf...

wouldn't it be wonderful if there was no sport at all on FTA, not even
the 10-15 minutes that it wastes on the news each night? no football of
any kind, no tennis, no cricket, no interviews with not-quite-retarded
thugs whose claim to fame is that they can kick a ball or ride a bike or
swim etc, no commonwealth games, and bliss! no olympics.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>