[LINK] atheism

Alan L Tyree alan at austlii.edu.au
Fri Mar 2 10:29:51 AEDT 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:37:01 +1100
Craig Sanders <cas at taz.net.au> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 08:33:00AM +1100, Alan L Tyree wrote:
> > > every single terrorist incident since at least the 1970s has been
> > > directly a protest of or revenge for occupation of land.
> >
> > Like those guys bombing the hell out of those rotten Aussies
> > occupying Bali.
>
> no wonder Bush and Howard and Co get away with their lies, if this is
> the level of critical thinking exercised by the public.
>

> you know, it's possible to bomb somewhere that isn't actually the
> occupied territory.
>
> in fact, it makes more sense to bomb somewhere else, especially if
> that somewhere is the territory of or strongly associated with those
> doing the occupying and/or their allies.

Sigh! You are right Craig. I should have been convinced by your logic.
I will write 100 times "All terrorist acts are directly a protest or
revenge for occupation of land."
"All terrorist acts are directly a protest or
revenge for occupation of land."
"All terrorist acts are directly a protest or
revenge for occupation of land."
"All terrorist acts are directly a protest or
revenge for occupation of land."
"All terrorist acts are directly a protest or
revenge for occupation of land."

Etc.

I think I've got it now. Thanks for showing me the one true way.

> craig
>
> --
> craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>

Tel: +61 2 4782 2670            Mobile: +61 427 486 206
Fax: +61 2 4782 7092            FWD: 615662