FW: [LINK] Access your areas

Daniel Rose drose at nla.gov.au
Fri Mar 9 10:43:46 AEDT 2007

Pension cards are purple maybe, so you only have to show them a purple
card with your photo on it.

They still don't know who you are and aren't allowed to touch or read
the card.  I bet they won't do this though, the cinemas will want you to
buy tickets from those awful kiosk machines and they'll want you to put
the Australia card in to get the discount.

The Cinemas will not be allowed to 'demand the card for ID', but will
they be allowed to offer a discount to anyone who submits to processing?