[LINK] Govt agrees to delay smart card legislation

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Mar 16 19:22:17 AEDT 2007

At 08:02 AM 16/03/2007, Howard Lowndes wrote:

>I assume that means that the tendering process is now at least on
>hold, if not moot.
>
>I just wonder if this is the start of the cop out that the
>government might be looking for.

PIAC has flagged that now the process is completely bass-ackwards. I
wonder who one contacts as a taxpayer to complain about this fiasco.
Is there an ombudsman for general stupidity of the government?

jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005