[LINK] Call for comments on review of Internet Industry Spam Code of Practice

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sat Mar 17 02:55:09 AEDT 2007

Oh yes, doing a great job.  This time last year I had an average of 2500
SPAM messages in quarantine a week.  Now I have over 5200 a week, an
increase since all the SPAM legislation world wide kicked in.

Legislaiton and regulations have an opposite affect to the desired.  They
tell people what they HAVE to do to comply with the regulations and get
around them, not what they should do to comply with the regulations and not
be pests!