[LINK] Broadband or Fraudband? - Australia Talks on ABC RN

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Mar 29 18:31:17 AEST 2007

Live now and also available by podcast at
<http://abc.net.au/rn/australiatalks/>

   Broadband or Fraudband?

   Why is everyone banging on about faster broadband? What's the link
   ["Link!"] between faster data rates and productivity. Has the
   Labour Party got it right? Support the plan says James Packer of PBL,
   but according to one of our guests the Kevin Rudd plan isn't the answer
   either. And what's the impact of higher broadband speeds on education,
   recreation and social networking? How does it impact on our behaviours?

cheers
rickw