[LINK] HD-DVD and Digg/Wiki

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Fri May 4 09:49:31 AEST 2007

Now why didn't they just simply TradeMark the Key string!  Then
no-one could use it without a licence!

Duh!

Incidentally there are 24,900 references to the HEX code cached in
google and plenty of sites talking about it and giving the key.  So what.

The "Motion Picture" industry isn't doing anything to help protect my
own films, so why should I care about theirs!

Not to mention that there are a few people using the key as
signatures in all their postings.

One person has very cleverly bit shifted the key by one bit.  Hence
it is no longer the key, and quite lawful to express :)

one person has changed all the zeros to Capital O's hence it is no
longer a hex key.  Ahhh the morphesis of the worlds intelligent :)

How about someone AND it forward and backwards :)  Or MD5 it and share it :)