[LINK] Recommended email addresses...?

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Tue May 15 10:04:19 AEST 2007

On 15/5/07 9:49 AM, "Ivan Trundle" <ivan at itrundle.com> wrote:
> This presupposes that all domains are organisations that care
> (ignoring personal domains). There are enough domains in use that
> don't care about being good citizens that this topic might be
> irrelevant. [snip]

This is actually the driving force behind my question. I'm writing a series
of brief articles for small business on "being a good citizen online" --
that is, how to do business online without being thought of as a moron or
The Dodgy Brothers -- and email is obviously an important one.

Thanks for the rest of your comments, they'll work their way in there...

>> This is also in the context of the REALITY of the Internet today,
>> not the
>> idealism of the Internet from 20 years ago back when everyone was
>> an anally
>> retentive systems administrator... ;)
>
> Those were the days. Retentive sys admins were gods. How they have
> fallen.

They may have fallen, but many of them still wander around with the attitude
that they ARE gods and the sole source of wisdom. I seem to recall that's
also part of the definition of a psychopath... ;)

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia