Resourcing the far flung was RE: [LINK] fibre distance issues?

Gordon Keith gordonkeith at acslink.net.au
Tue Nov 6 10:17:38 AEDT 2007

Closer to home, I spent Christmas here one year, on my way back to visit
Jabiru where I lived for 5 years.

http://www.opalcavecooberpedy.com/homeprivate.html

One tunnel with 13 alcoves coming off it each with 4 bunks, all cut into the
rock.

At that time of year we had the place to ourselves.

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith

    Machines running Windows are by far the most popular,
    with about 90% machines in use worldwide. Linux users, on
    the other hand, may note that cockroaches are far more
    numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
    denote a higher life form.