[LINK] Television archival

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:00:45 AEDT 2007

Surely it would come under the purview of the NLA.  While it probably
doesn't at the moment it probably should.  If it were online it would
probably be in pandora and possibly the internet archive - although
that tends to be US focused.

I have heard and read that a lot of early TV shows have simply been
lost forever.  While that doesn't bother me too much as an avowed
hater of most TV, it does bother me in that there are large chunks of
our culture and our heritage that have been lost.

Kim

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant