[LINK] domain registry of america warning

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Fri Mar 7 18:04:50 AEDT 2008

warn your friends once more that they may get a letter, as I just did
from Domain Registry of America with a 1-905-479-2533 phone number but
with a self addressed return envelope with 189 Queen Street suite 209
Melbourne 3000 Australia on it. It is headed DOMAIN NAME EXPIRATION
NOTICE and says "As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending
you this notification of the domain name registration that is due to
expire in the next few monthd.  When you switch today to the Doamin
Registry of America you can take advantage of our best savings.  Your
registration for <name of domain.org> will expire on April 25, 2008. Act
today!"

It offers me the fantastic price of AU$41 for one year and AU$130 for
five years.  I usually pay less than $10US per year.

sigh

have a good weekend folks

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS, PCP
Director Oz Business Partners http://www.ozbusinesspartners.com/

Chairman Pearcey Foundation, SA Committee www.pearcey.org.au
Immediate Past Chairman ACS SA Branch www.acs.org.au/sa

*Produced by Ubuntu and Mozilla Thunderbird*