[LINK] Australian Web history

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Tue Aug 11 10:39:02 AEST 2009

On 11/08/2009, at 8:48 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:
> Is it just another cute razzle-dazzle, or is there some useful
> information in there?

It's an interactive data visualisation showing changes over time
(2001+) in traffic (visits, time per visit etc, from Nielsen data) to
various websites.

I suppose we could get someone to write it all out as a table of
numbers for you, on parchment in roman numerals? It wouldn't be quite
the same, though, and it'd be harder to see the relationships.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia