[LINK] ICANN conference with no Net supplied

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri Jun 26 12:02:46 AEST 2009

Actually Kim, you are absolutely correct.

Day 1. - Nat Routing - so many complaints about Skype etc not working.
Day 2. Telstra donates a "C" class on a first come first served basis.

A whole "C" class for for 1200 plus delegates.

Smart thinking those Telstra blokes - Anyone that doesn't get an IP
number upfriont and doesn't wish to queue up for an available 1 in 4
allocated ip number will give up waiting and use their mobile access
data plans.

Is that real enough for you Kim ?

As far as Paul Twomey is concerned, I apologise to linkers, I should
have checked pedigrees before shooting off at the mouth.

Tom