[LINK] OFF TOPIC: School uniforms

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:07:32 AEDT 2009

Just trying to be inclusive, because you didn't state a position.
When I was studying to be a teacher 15 years ago (no cite, it was a
lecture) I was told explicitly that NSW schools couldn't regulate a
uniform because the state system was obliged to offer any comers an
education. Didn't want to claim that as current policy explicitly,
with no reference, but thought it might help. If you wanted government
official statements for a law suit, LINK isn't the place. I believe my
statements are still accurate, it's something I am interested in, so
try to be up to date  with, do you know something different, or are
you seeking something else?
Regards,
Michael