[LINK] Apple Mac malware: caught on camera

Brendan Scott brendansweb at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 27 22:31:15 AEDT 2009

Ivan Trundle wrote:
[]

> No OS can protect against social engineering hacks, and no trojan
> horse protection will be able to stop it in time, either. What is
[]

Well, we do have a computer culture under which everyone is expected to download and install some add on in order to see some not-to-be-missed something or other.

There are countless sites which are inaccessible to those who do not have flash.  Every time you go to one you'll be nagged to install it until you finally give in.