[LINK] range of issues from APO this week

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Thu Oct 8 10:31:53 AEDT 2009

Fwd: APO Weekly Briefing - 8 October 2009

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer