[LINK] not having a mobile phone

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:19:49 AEDT 2009

I've also been in the situation of needing a bank account without a
permanent address (which ironically was required by my prospective
landlord). I don't think Danny's original observation was prompted by his
inability to subvert their system, but rather why have a system that was
trivial to subvert, and would be an inconvenience for some?

Regards,
Michael Skeggs