[LINK] The Telstra Kerfuffle - PR and History

Fred Pilcher fpilcher at netspeed.com.au
Sat Feb 13 13:55:06 AEDT 2010

Frank wrote:

> Telstra has been busily executing itself for the last 25 years.

When I were a lad it was common for us to plaster our wall with posters
espousing timeless wisdom - verses from The Rubayat, Desiderata or, for
those of us of a more cynical bent, Deteriorata ("Go placidly amid the
noise and waste and remember what comfort there may be in owning a part
thereof....").

If there was a poster with suitably psychedelic artwork of your post,
I'd hang it on me wall.

Fred