[LINK] Fwd: New free Copyright for Educators Course.

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Feb 19 18:59:25 AEDT 2010

At 8:47 +0000 18/2/10, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
>>  From: "Browne, Delia" <Delia.Browne at det.nsw.edu.au>
>>  Date: 18 February 2010 4:24:40 PM AEDT
>>  Subject: New free Copyright for Educators Course.
>  I am writing to let you know about a new free online copyright course,
>"Copyright For Educators", being offered by Peer to Peer University:
>  <http://p2pu.org>  ...

<sigh>

Good to see.

Again.

AEShareNet did such things.

Starting a full decade ago (before Creative Commons had been thought of).

Let's hope this endeavour gets more support, attracts more
participants, bears more fruit, and isn't destroyed by some other
megalomaniacal Deputy Secretary.

</sigh>

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916